|Type: Job advertisement|
|Emne: TV Klipp|
|Skrevet: mai, 2022|
Want to work with film and photography?
Do you have a passion for making films, tv-productions, photography and maybe 360°? Want to realize different visions from a vast varity of clients? If so, keep on reading!
Employer: TV Klipp AS
Vacant position: Mediaproducer
Deadline for applying: 23.06.2022
Form of employment: Fixed, 100%
Location: Mo i Rana
Mediaproduction from A to Z
TV Klipp provides marketing and digital visibility online for different companies. We work with different types of content, specializing in photography, film, streaming and 360°. We also provide text, consulting, and digital advertisement. We focus on providing the types of content our employees have a passion for. This ensures we only provide content we have a passion for, while being skilled and efficient. We are now looking to hire an additional mediaproducer to join our team in Mo i Rana.
Our workflow and services are formed around the skills our employees possess. Tell us about your skills, and what your passions are, and we’ll shape the position around them.
As a mediaproducer in TV Klipp, you will:
- Be and essential part of every step of production; From meeting with the client, pitching and selling our ideas, planning, recording and editing. We produce mostly commercials, presentation videos, interview-based films, e-learning films, streaming, webinars, and recording for TV and documentaries.
- Photograph on location or in our studio. Our images are used for client’s webpages, in articles and advertisements both online and in papers, or as other types of marketing content.
- Get creative flexibility in your work, and the ability to grow alongside the company.
- Work with content on clients social platforms. Either in text, photography, film or other types of content.
Our tasks are varied and demands a general overview of different media types and products, and a hunger to acquire more knowledge, while being solution orientated. You’re a «yes» person, that takes on challenges, and seeks information when you dont know the answer or solution.
- Participate with planning and concept-development for prosjects.
- Producing films to different clients on different platforms..
- Videophotographer for television (mainly NRK & TV2).
- Photography on location and in our studio (including portraits, commercial, products and informative photos).
- Photograph and film in 360° (We have a Insta360 Pro 2 camera).
- Be part of developing our virtual tour sites (www.helgeland360.no & www.act360.no).
- Communicating with clients and booking meetings with your clients.
- Setting up price-suggestions and selling to clients.
- Publish posts on both TV Klipp and client’s social media pages.
“Working in TV Klipp has taught me very much in a short amount of time. You work with a huge variety of tasks and clients, with different goals and stories to tell. Your favorite fields of media is undoubtably focused on, and for areas you are less experienced in, your colleagues support you with. You become part of a small thightly knit group, that motivates you and bring out the best in eachother.”
– Bendik Aarsæther, Mediaproducer, TV Klipp
- Education within mediadesign or production. Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Relevant work-experience can compensate for missing education.
- Good communication skills in either norwegian or english.
- Good knowledge and experience in camera, audio and sound setup and operating.
- Experience with using the adobe-line of software. Especially adobe premiere.
- Can work both alone and in a team.
Having these skills could be an advantage:
- Speaking norwegian, or willingness to learn the language.
- Experience in sales and communicating with clients.
- Experience in commercial film production.
- Experience and/or certified for flying drones (RO1)
About TV Klipp
TV Klipp is a mediaproduction company that focuses on producing visual content for companies based upon a well planned strategy. Our company is in continous development, and is unique in Nordland, due to its focus on creative thinking and innovation within the media space. Our strength lies in building relations with our clients and understanding their needs. We deliver content on our clients terms, and shape our stories with the identity and voice of those we represent. TV Klipp is also driven by quality, creativity and honesty both internally and externally.
Founder and cinematographer Tonje Vonstad from Tønsberg started TV Klipp in 2013. She is supported by scriptwriter Thomas Sætveit Jensen from Bergen and mediaproducer Bendik Aarsæther from Arendal. This summer is Bendik and his fiancee moving south to seek new challenges, and we are therfore looking for a new mediaproducer to join our team.
“It’s hard to imagine a better place to be if you want a varied workday within the field of mediaproduction. Here you can work with small and large tasks, both planned and spontaneously. Your passions are focused on, so you can nuture and grow your specific fields, while also picking up new knowledge along the way. We are a tightly knit group that completes one-anothers fields of expertise, and we support eachother all the way.”
– Thomas Sætveit Jensen, mediaproducer, TV Klipp
A glimse into our work
Mo i Rana
We are based in Mo i Rana, the third largest city in North-Norway. Mo i Rana is a gathering point for most business in the Nordland region. TV Klipp is centrally located, with a newly renovated office space and studio for film and photo. We base our workweek upon flexible workhours, and working from home is an option when you want to. Our clients are mostly based in Nordland, but we also have clients around Oslo, aswell as the east- and west coast of Norway. Travelling for work occurs from time to time, so we get to see alot of Norway during a workyear!
Send in your application along with you CV by May 23rd. Applications are processed as they arrive. Please add two or more references and link to previous work you’ve done. Written references are also good if you have them.
Send your application to:
Founder and CEO, Tonje Vonstad
email@example.com – Phone 45474833